Cucumber + Vitamin C Facial Oil .9oz
All skin types
A sublime nutritive, replenishing and rejuvenating facial oil. Antioxidants protect against skin destructive free-radicals.
Apply several drops into palm of hands, then apply facial oil to face and neck, as needed, after cleansing and toning. Apply several drops into ends of hair, perfect for body too.
- Vitamin C: (or Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate) is an oil soluble and very stable form of Vitamin C ester.
- Topical use can mitigate the damaging effects of UV exposure. Studies have shown it to stimulate collagen production as well as clarifying and brightening the skin by inhibiting melanogeneiesis (the production of pigment) thereby promoting a more even skin tone. Unlike ascorbic acid, it will not exfoliate or irritate skin.
- Anti-oxidant activity
- Clarifying and brightening activity
- May stimulate collagen production
- May prevent DNA Damage
- Argan Oil:
- Is rich with vitamin A and vitamin E. Argan oil is also packed with anti-oxidants, Omega-6 fatty acids, and linoleic acid. Research shows that when applied to skin, it eases puffiness while moisturizing the skin
- Argan oil’s high linoleic acid content helps to reduce inflammation caused by acne, (not to mention rashes, infections and bug bites) while helping heal damaged skin cells.
- This non-greasy oil makes for the perfect leave-in conditioner that makes your hair easier to style while repairing split ends! Argan oil helps to tame frizz and fly-aways, protect against the heat of hair dryers, curlers and flat irons, all the while promoting body, and a healthy shine.
- Cucumber Oil:
- Rich in phytosterols, tocopherols, tocotrienols, and fatty acids, Cucumber Seed Oil is remarkable for mature skin promoting the reduction of wrinkles
- Cucumber is highly moisturizing for dry, dehydrated, damaged and irritated skin.
- Anti-inflammatory properties from Omega 6 fatty acids in Cucumber Seed Oil are said to soothe eczema and psoriasis
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free