Line-Erase+ Serum 30ml
Line Erase+ Serum is a multi-peptide serum that helps mature skin look younger. This potent formula contains 6 smart peptides that work in synergy to give you precise, proactive results which addresses specific targeted skin conditions.
Skin Types: All. Mature.
- Gluten-Free, Pthlalate-Free, Paraben-Free
What are peptides, and how do they play a role in reversing the aging process?
Peptides are naturally occurring tiny proteins that are made up of long chains of amino acids that communicate with cells in the body.
Peptides can stimulate new collagen growth and help heal skin. They can also help regenerate lost hyaluronic acid levels, resulting in firmer more plump skin.
Peptides act as messengers, stimulating skin cells to perform specific functions that are critical to healthy growth.
Combining different peptides within a formula can produce more dramatic results. Let's discuss a few of them:
- Signal Peptides such as Syn-Tacks (Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminohydroxybutyrate) helps to restore thicker firmer, and more elastic skin.
- Syn-coll (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5) boosts collagen production while simultaneously helps to inhibit degradation of bad enzymes that destroy collagen called MMP. Reducing these enzymes can be just as important as strengthening collagen.
- High-tech neuropeptides claim to relax facial muscles and smooth skin, thereby reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. A topical (and more preferable) alternative to Botox injections. An example of a neuropeptide is Syn-Ake (Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate) which is a synthetically produced peptide that mimics the venomous bite of the Asian Temple Snake.
- TetraPeptide-21. It activates collagen production and is reputed to stimulate dermal filling, repair and renewal mechanisms of the skin.
- SNY®-HYCAN (Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate) helps to fight sagging skin by boosting hyaluronan content. The result is the formation of thinner collagen fibrils with increased quality and strength. Hyaluronan (HA) plays an important role in the skin. This glucosaminoglycan (GAG) consists of a long sugar chain that can bind up to 1,000 times its weight in water. The excellent moisture-holding property leads to a gel-like framework for collagen, elastin and skin cells. Also important is its ability to act as a filler, which helps provide the skin with mechanical cushioning.
Apply Line Erase+ Serum twice daily after cleansing and toning, and see beautiful results.
For best results, it is recommended to Line Erase+ for 12 weeks or longer. Can be used in conjunction with Hydra-Lipid Rx, ReversAge Rx and/or Essential Moisture Cream as this is a treatment product and mot a moisturizer. Avoid contact with eyes.
Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Glycerin*, Alcohol Denat., Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Magnesium Chloride, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminohydroxybutyrate, Polysorbate 20, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Xanthan Gum, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate