Skin Repair Duo
This powerhouse set includes:
30ml Line Erase+ Serum & 30ml Hydra-Lipid Rx Serum
Line Erase+ Serum: 6 youth peptides. Firm, Contour, Remodel
- Syn®-Ake Peptide: called the“botox” alternative. Syn-Ake has excellent skin smoothing benefits and targets expression lines.
- Syn®-Tacks Peptide: a new combination of two peptides that interact with the most relevant protein structures of the dermal-epidermal junction (DEJ). DEJ provides structural and functional integrity to our skin, but that functionality starts to decline around the age of 30. This decline in functionality proceeds and is even accelerated by external and environmental influences such as UV light, resulting in decreasing skin compactness, elasticity and a lack of skin firmness. Syn®-Tacks is reputed to significantly stimulate Laminin V, Collagen type IV, VII and XVII and Intergrin at once.
- SYN®-HYCAN helps to fight sagging skin by boosting hyaluronan content.
- Hyaluronan (HA) plays an important role in the skin. This glucosaminoglycan (GAG) consists of a long sugar chain that can bind up to 1,000 times its weight in water. The excellent moisture-holding property leads to a gel-like framework for collagen, elastin and skin cells. Also important is its ability to act as a filler, which helps provide the skin with mechanical cushioning. SYN®-HYCAN helps boosts hyaluronan production and allows needle-free HA-based face contour remodeling.
- TetraPeptide-21 is reputed to be most effective in stimulating natural collagen production.
Apply Line Erase+ Serum twice daily after cleansing and toning, and see beautiful results. For best results, use a minimum of 90 days or more. Can be used in conjunction with Hydra-Lipid Rx, ReversAge Rx and/or Essential Moisture Cream as this is a treatment product and not a moisturizer. Avoid contact with eyes.
Hydra-Lipid Serum Rx: "Hydrate and replenish your skin with this high-potency Hyaluronic Acid (HA) treatment serum".
Dry, thin, and sagging skin is among the most common complaints of woman (and men). This is due to reduced protective, preventive and regenerative aspects of aged skin.
- Phospholipids: the structure that surrounds each of your cells (the plasma or cell membrane) is formed from a phospholipid bilayer. This bilayer structure plays an important role in regulating cellular function.
- Sphingolipids: Messaengers in the cellular signaling pathways help to restore, replenish, and restructure skin. Sphingolipids help maintain water permeability barrier and cellular communication.
- L-Sodium PCA: Sodium PCA is a naturally occurring humectant in the skin, partly responsible for the skins moisture-binding capacity. It is derived from amino-acids, and is highly water absorbing. Due the the moisture-binding ability, it is a high performance humectant, which increases the skin's softness.
- L-Hyaluronic Acid (HA): L-Hyaluronic Acid occurs naturally in the deeper layers in our skin (the dermis). It helps keep the skin smooth and "plump" through its ability to hold up to 1000 times its weight in water. HA supports moisture retention. The ability to retain and hold moisture is the secret to youthful, healthy, vibrant skin. HA also helps support the formation and maintenance of collagen.
Usage Instructions: After cleansing and toning, use 1 calibrated pump and smooth over face and neck. May be used alone or after any one of our moisturizers or serums. This is the perfect serum under Flawless Finish Foundation.