Hydrate Skin With Bamboo Water
Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants in the world, and one of the largest members of the grass family. It's impressive to note that certain species of bamboo can grow 36 inches within a 24-hour period, at a rate of almost 1.6 inches per hour (a growth around 1 mm every 90 seconds, or 1 inch every 40 minutes). Bamboo is also a highly sustainable plant.
- Bamboo boasts high antioxidant levels including polyphenols, flavanoids. glycosides, phenolic acids, and amino acids, which together provide skin-soothing, and astringent properties.
- It is a natural source of silica which helps keep the skin supple and radiant. Bamboo possesses the richest amount of silica of any plant. In fact, Bamboo contains ten times the amount of silica than the more commonly known horsetail herb or stinging nettle.
- Bamboo is a unique source of nutrient-rich bio water balancing osmotic pressure which ensures hydration
- Bamboo bio-waters contain similar composition of minerals and elements as water within our cells.
- Protects skin from oxidative stress
- It has been suggested that bamboo extract can help diminish the appearance of uneven skin tone.
Found in UltraPure Cosmetics Phyto-C Age-Repair Infusion Spray. UltraPureCosmetics.com
This information is intended for educational and informational purposes only.