AHA Exfoliating Mint Cleanser 1.2 oz Luxury Travel-Size
Recommended for all skin types, except very sensitive
Transforming skin! Alpha Hydroxy Acids work mainly as an exfoliant. They cause the cells of the epidermis to become 'unglued" allowing the dead skin to slough off. Alpha Hydroxy Acids are derived from fruit and milk sugars.
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Refreshing Facial Cleanser with Mint and Chlorophyll. Gently exfoliates without abrasives
- Skin takes on a more youthful radiant glow
- Men love this cleanser!
- L-Lactic: Derived from milk. Hydrates and exfoliates
- L-Tartaric: exfoliates, smoothes skin, and improves skins ability to retain moisture
- L-Malic: derived from apples, exfoliates and promotes cellular renewal
Instructions For Use: use AHA Exfoliating Mint Facial Cleanser 1-2 times per day depending on skin type. Oily skin conditions may use facial cleanser more often than dry skin types. May use intermittently with any of our other 6 facial cleansers. Click Here for a complete list. Apply a dime size drop into hands, mixing with water, using gentle circular motion. Rinse well, follow with toner, treatment and/or moisturizer. If skin feels irritated, discontinue use or don't use as frequently. Please use this within 12 months of opening.