Phyto-C Age Repair Infusion Facial Spray 3.8 oz
All Skin Types: Dry/Normal/Combination/Acne/Mature/Oily
A hydrating, anti-aging Vitamin C (MAP and Acerola) facial toner / treatment that helps brighten, hydrate, and refine....some refer to it as "the miracle worker!" Rich in antioxidants, this protective elixir is literally a skin saver!
- Bamboo Water: nutrient-rich water that helps to balance overall fluids.
- Grape Seed Extract:
- the most valuable flavonoids in grape seed extract are procyanidolic oligomers (also known as proanthocyanidins), commonly called PCOs. Beyond their antioxidant powers, Studies have shown that PCOs in grape seed extract are as much as 50 times more potent than those in Vitamin E and up to 20 times more potent than PCOs in Vitamin C.
- MAP (Magnesium Ascorbyl Palmitate). a stable form of Vitamin C which brightens and refines skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid. able to hold up to 1000 times its weight in water. Helps to plump up the skin.
- Proline. an amino acid
- Pea Polypeptides: reduces the appearance of age related hyperpigmentation
- Rice Polypeptides: skin plumping
- Aloe: soothes and hydrates skin
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- Clean Beauty • Pure Skincare • Made In the USA
Instructions for use: Spritz lightly after cleansing, follow with treatment and/or moisturizer. To set makeup, apply a light spritz, after makeup application. Skin will look healthy and hydrated. Please use within 12 month of opening.
Ingredients: Distilled Water, Citrus X Sinensis (Blood Orange) Fruit Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea Ferment Filtrate (Bamboo), Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract & Water & Malpighia Glabra, (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Glycine (not from soy), Proline, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pthlalate-free natural fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (and) Maltodextrin, Phytic Acid, Lactic Acid. #VitaminC #MAP