Stem Cell Exfoliating Masque (1.1oz in airless pump jar)
Is it time to give your skin the nurture it needs?
Pure Luxury Meets Functionality!
This elegant superfood gel-masque gently exfoliates with Prickly Pear and Pomegrante Enzymes, leaving skin feeling renewed, refreshed, brightened, and deeply hydrated.
"A quick, efficient, and luxurious way to give your skin the jump-start it needs!" Julie from CA
"This product will give you glowing skin!" Laura in FL
- Stem Cell Extracts offer antioxidant protection and helps hydrate and brighten skin.
- CITRUSTEM™, obtained from orange stem cells, organizes, restores and redensifies the inner structure of the skin for a younger appearance.
- Agave Stem Cell Extract: moisture binding properties of agave nectar to maximize epidermal hydration.
- Pumpkin Stem Cell Extract (Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract & Cell Culture Extract). Supported by a plethora of studies, the secondary metabolites produced by pumpkins are potent antioxidants, protectants and Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) scavengers.
- Bamboo Water deeply nourishes and hydrates skin.
- Vitamin K helps diminish vascular conditions that emerge as skin imperfections such as dark circles under the eyes, redness from rosacea, and broken capillaries
- Prickly Pear and Pomegranate Enzymes gently exfoliate dead skin revealing fresher more plump skin cells
- Grapeseed Extract offers antioxidant protection from free radicals
- Sodium PCA hydrates skin
- Luxurious Hydrosols offer the benefit of plant phyto-chemicals
- Superfood Blend (Acai, Pomegranate, Macque Berry, Blueberry, Chia Seed, Red Maca, Lucuma Fruit) offers antioxidant protection from free radical
Instructions for use: use anytime your skin needs a "refresher". We recommend 2-3 times per week. Apply a thin layer over face and neck, avoid immediate eye area. Leave on 15-20 minutes. Follow up with your toner and treatment products.
Sensitive skin will use less often and/or less time on skin. We do recommend a patch test on the neck, prior to use. If skin gets overly irritated, or redness persists, then discontinue use. Please note: Prickly Pear and Pomegranate Enzymes can potentially make skin feel warm and/or red and blotchy. This is considered normal after removing the masque.